Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cinnamon Challenge Mega Fail

Last week I blogged about photo memes that have been spreading like wildfire. I didn't mention, however, the equally long and insane list of VIDEO memes. One of my favorites has always been the Cinnamon Challenge.

For those who haven't seen one of these videos yet it's pretty simple: you take a spoonful of cinnamon and try to swallow it without water. It's basically impossible and causes an immediate and strong gag reflex, kinda like these:




As you can see, it's not fun. Well, a new study out of the University of Miami shows it can also be DEADLY! It can cause all kinds of problems all the way up to EMPHYSEMA if the cinnamon is inhaled. Last year alone poison control centers got 222 calls about cinnamon swallowing incidents and 30 teens were hospitalized after attempting the challenge.

Find a damn hobby people!

No comments:

Post a Comment