Friday, May 15, 2009

Star Trek Rocked!!

So as most of you know, I'm a very avid geek. Although I am a little young for the original Star Trek series, I was a huge fan of Next Generation and have seen most if not all of the Star Trek movies. Well, as of last night anyway.

It was a very J.J. Abrams movie. Lots of intense fight scenes, interesting camera angles, and very visually stimulating. The movie focused on the "beginning" of the Enterprise and it's crew's initial introductions to one another. True Star Trek geeks could potentially have some issue with it but honestly I think it fit perfectly within the realm of Star Trek possibilities. I definitely recommend checking it out!

I'm really excited about all the movies coming up this summer and I'll try to post a review after each I get to see (which will probably be quite a few).

No comments:

Post a Comment